Background

Friday, December 15, 2023

Creative Crew Challenge

Just made it on the deadline for our Creative Crew Challenge.  This time of year is always busy and I never get everything done I think I will.  Our hostess this month is Darlene and she challenged us to create a Christmas card that features colors that are not traditionally used at Christmas.


 So this is my versions of a non traditional Christmas card.  I went with the colors peach, purple and teal.  The designer paper is from Ink Drops-Dusk by Craft Consortium.  I used the darker version to cut out a wreath by Sunny  Studios called Snowflake Circle Frame.  I then colored the images from All Together Holiday by Taylored Expressions with my copic markers and arranged them on the wreath.  The ribbon is from Darlene's stash.  The sequins are from Close to My Heart.  The sentiment is from Altenew Happy Holidays stamp set.

I really had fun with the challenge this month.  It is always fun to challenge ourselves and create something out of the box.

Thanks Darlene for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Darlene LeTavec said...

I absolutely love your color scheme!! And the wreath is better than my choice, the black accents the DP and the little images. You always do such a great job and this one shows it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your wreath is the perfect place for all of those fun little images. Such a pretty card!

Carol W said...

Tracie what a fun creative card. I LOVE the wreath with the little images on it. What a wonderful way to highlight them. Wonderful card.

Barb said...

Tracie--this is such a cute card. The wreath is perfect to show off all of the fun images!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...