Background

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Creative Crew

 Well I am a day late for our Creative Crew post.  Time just got away from me yesterday.  Not sure why but time seems to be going so much faster than when I was younger. 

Lorraine was our wonderful hostess this month and her theme for this month is "Thankful Thoughts".  It made me realize how many things I am thankful for.  On the top of my list is my Family and Friends who have been with me through thick and thin.  


The image is "Autumntime" from CTMH.  I just loved coloring this image with my copic markers.  I then used the designer paper "Wicked Whimsy" for my background.  I cut a scalloped square and thought it would be cute to highlight the image.  I added the brown ribbon and the brown leaves at the side of the sentiment.

You can see what the rest of the team did with the challenge by clicking on their name below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Thanks to Lorraine for a great challenge this month.




3 comments:

Barb said...

What a sweet card Tracie. I love the colors you picked.

Carol W said...

What a gun card Tracie. I love your layout and coloring. Great use of the kit.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty - great design with the sweet sentiment and ribbon placement.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...