Background

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Create from Your Stash

 Today is the day we are posting our creations for the Create From Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  Maggie is our hostess this month and her challenge was to make a clean and simple card.  I thought this would be an easy challenge but of course I waited until the last minute to make my card.  I got my supplies out this morning and it is definitely clean and simple.

I love foxes and have had the Hero Arts Fall Fox Bundle set just sitting on my desk of stamps I want to use.  I stamped the fox in the corner with the leaves.  I then stamped the image on peel away tape also and put it over the fox so I could use my stencil brush around the outside of the fox.  I use Distress Ink in China Blue.  I then colored the image with my copic markers.  So easy and fun.

Thanks Maggie for a great challenge.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image. Love the fall weather, but not looking forward to what comes after - winter. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...