Background

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Creative Crew

 Carol was our lovely hostess this month for our Creative Crew group and came up with a fantastic challenge.  April 8 is National Zoo Lover Day so my card today is in honor of Carol's favorite animal the giraffe.  

The image we used is called African Queen by Artful Stamper.  The Giraffe paper is from African Safari Scrapbook paper.  I colored the giraffe with my copic markers and the built a card with the papers Carol sent.  I added a bow at the bottom and some gems on the card.  Carol also sent some of the greenery so I used it on the card also.

Part of our challenge was to say what our favorite zoo animal is.  That is tough for me because I love so many.  I guess penguins would be my favorite.

You can see what the other team members came up with for this challenge.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

Thanks to Carol for a great challenge this month.







3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is beautiful. The framed look around the giraffe works so well!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, what a striking way to mount the giraffe image! I love the frame. This card is both fun and elegant!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Tracie. I LOVE your card. What a great layout and a great use of the kit. You highlighted the beautifully colored giraffe to perfection. Great job with this card.

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our group "Creating!  Challenge Your Stash" over at Splitcoaststampers.  Every month we have a hostess wh...