Background

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Creative Crew

 I have not been very good about posting on my blog lately.  Time just seems to be on fast forward.  But today is our reveal day for our creative crew bunch so I decided to post my card for this month.

Terry was our hostess this month and she decided our theme would be "Some bunny Loves You".  Perfect theme for Easter since it will be here before you know it.

Terry sent a fun kit to use for our challenge.  I decided to make a shaker card for my Easter card this month.  The egg paper is from The Paper Studio and I cut it out with an egg die that I had in my stash.  The bunnies and sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamp.  I colored the bunnies with my copic markers.  I added a little yellow ribbon for the bunnies to set on.  
For the inside of the card I used a few more of the bunnies and the sentiment "Some bunny loves you".  Such a fun Easter card and so quick to put together.

You can see some of the other members of our team by clicking on their name below to see what they came up with for the challenge.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

Thanks to Terry for a great kit this month.




5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great shaker card,love the bunnies and P,paper
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your shaker card is so cute - I love that the "shaker" part is egg-shaped. You're so creative!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, this shaker card is so fun and just adorable! Great idea to make a shaker card. I love it!

Carol W said...

Wow Tracie I love this card. The shaker card is an awesome idea. It looks like you specially designed the egg. Great job with the kit.

Barb said...

This is such a fun shaker card! How Creative!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...