Background

Monday, December 5, 2022

PIP Challenge #2249

 Do you believe Christmas is only 20 days away?  Where does the time go?  Today for Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenge #2249 I have decided to make another Christmas card since I seem to be short this year.  Our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn.  Which is another favorite stamp company of mine.


I have so many Lawn Fawn stamps that is was hard to decide which one to use.  Since I was going with a Christmas theme I decided to use the Snow Globe Scenes stamp set.
The designer paper I used was Christmas Time from Newton's Nook.  I stamped the image and fussy cut it out.  I then colored it with my copic markers and added a little bit of Crystal Stickles.  

Such a fun and quick card to color up.  Thanks to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring us this week at PIP Challenges.




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your snow globe scene is so cute. Adorable card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...