Background

Friday, April 15, 2022

Dueling Darlings

 The 15th sure rolled around quickly this month.  But this means I need to post my card for our Dueling Darlings Challenge.  Terry and Darlene were our hostesses this month and their theme for the challenge this month was Holograms.  

For my card I used the following from the kit that Darlene sent me:
Pink & Main's Holographic Set 2 papers
Die Cuts with Altenew's Fin Frames Diamonds Die Set
Say It with Stamps by Beck Moore - Photoplay
Gems from The Paper Studio
Rainbow sparkly ribbon from Merchant 41

I colored the image with copic markers trying my hand at a rainbow color for the balloons.  I then put on some glossy accents to give it a shine.  I fussy cut the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card. 

I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with for this challenge.  You can check them all out by clicking on their links below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Kelly

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me



6 comments:

Carol W said...

Wow wow wow Tracie. What an awesome card. You did a great job on the rainbow coloring. Love how you used your kit.

Barb said...

This sure is a cute card Tracie! I love the colors and the rainbow balloons are so fun! I really like the diamonds too--this is sure a sweet birthday card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, what a fun card - the diamond behind the image adds so much to your design.

Lorraine said...

I love the rainbow ribbon with the rainbow balloons - so clever!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, Out of the park! Yep, you knocked this way over the fence and hit a grand slam home run!! I love the black and rectangle shapes together and that you used one piece of holographic stock for the base layer. The rainbow balloons and glossy top coat are so cool. I love this card!

Carol W said...

Tracie what a beautiful card. I love the layout and the way you used your kit. Great job.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...