Background

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Challenge Your Stash

 Since today is the 28th, that means it is time to post my creation for our "Challenge Your Stash" group on Splitcoaststampers.  So just like the title says, we are to find something in our stash to make a card.  Sue is our hostess for the month of April and her challenge was to make an Earth Day card in honor of Earth Day on April 22.  I have to admit that this challenge had me stumped.  She said to think about all things that make this earth beautiful.  Well that has endless possibilities.  Of course I put off to making my card until yesterday because I was so torn on which stamp set to use.  Ocean, flowers, trees, etc. came to mind but since I waited until the last minute to make the card I thought I had better go with a simple card.  

I really wanted to use a stamp set of the world and would you believe it, I don't have one.  HA!  And I thought I had every stamp possibility in my inventory.  So I went online and found this beautiful free digital image of the earth and cut it out with a circle die.  For the background of the card, I use "Summer Silhouettes" greenery stamp and stamped it all around using Pear Pizazz and Old Olive Stampin up colors.  The sentiment was typed on the computer.  So hopefully the stamp I used will count for challenging my stash.









April 22 is Earth Day, my challenge is to make an Earth Day card. Think about all the things that make this earth beautif

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty! I love the earth image you used. Nice!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...