Background

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Well I don't know how it happened but the month of November has just flown by.  I almost forgot today is the 28th and that I needed to post my card I made for our Challenge Your Stash Group on Splitcoaststampers.  Kari was our hostess this month and her theme was to reuse/recycle/repurpose.  


For my card I used this adorable stamp set from Close to my heart called Gnome For Christmas.  I colored the images with my copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  My reuse part of the card is at the bottom where I used some polyfill stuffing from a pillow I was going to throw away.  Thought it would make perfect snow.  

Thanks Kari for a great challenge and helping us to "Think outside the box".  


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card,love the cute gnomes and clever idea for the snow
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is soooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Gnomes!!! Jenny

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...