Background

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

Usually we post our cards for the Classy Card Ladies on the 15th but the post office had other ideas of delivering kits on time.  Our hostesses this month were Shelly (for the Pearls) and Carol (for the Diamonds).  Their challenge this month was to make a wedding card.  Well I know I will be needing several in the months to come so this was perfect timing for me.


The stamps that were used on this card were from Great Impressions.  I just love these adorable mice.  The sentiment is by Heart and Soul.

The designer paper used was Bazzill.  The white base is a scalloped Slimline die by CC Designs.  I used a scallop circle to cut out the dark gray for the background of my images.  There were so many goodies in my bag to use and I did my best to used a little of each one.

Thanks to Shelly and Carol for a great theme this month.  If you click on the names below you will see what the other gals did with images this month.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tracie... this is soooo cute! I love how you incorporated both images onto your card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- you have outdone yourself! I love this card and that you incorporated both of the images onto one card! Beautiful!!! Love your slimline. Fun Duel!!!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, I'm loving the two images on the front!! They are adorable together. Smartly framed in the scalloped circle. Love the ribbon and bow treatment on the top corner too.

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card! Putting both images on the front really adds to the fun!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW Tracie. I love your card. I really like the layout and the use of both images. Just wonderful!

Barb said...

Tracie--this is a darling card! I love the layout and how you used both of the sweet images. Great Job!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Well this is just the cutest Wedding Card Tracie!

I love the scalloped circles. I Think I need to invest in some slim-line dies and you gave me a good one to think about!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...