Background

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings

 Time for our Dueling Darlings challenge today.  LJ and Terry S were our hostesses this month and they chose a fun theme of halloween.  Gnomes are all the rage right now so Terry sent us images from Photoplay called "Gnome For the Holidays Halloween".  I had so much fun coloring up these adorable halloween images.

The images were stamped on Neenah Classic Crest super smooth white paper with Memento Tuxedo Black which is my favorite ink to use when coloring with copics. 

The designer paper is also from Photoplay.  The enamel dots are from Gina Marie and the ribbons are from The Ribbon Boutique.

Thanks Terry and LJ for a great challenge this month.

10 comments:

terry serman said...

Wow! I need coloring lessons from you! I love the black beard on the gnome!!

MiamiKel said...

Too cute! Love your spooky card, Tracie!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card, Tracie! Your coloring looks great!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card, Tracie! Your coloring of the gnomes looks great!

Barb said...

This is stunning--just makes me smile. Great design and I love the coloring too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card looks awesome - I love that you used so much from the kit!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Terrific card, Tracie! Your gnomes are gorgeously colored and the design and use of embellishment creates and really dynamic card!!

Carol W said...

Wow what an awesome card Tracie. Great coloring , great layout and sonderful card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is just amazing! Love the layout and the enamel dots too. Great card and a fun duel this month!

Darlene LeTavec said...

"Ooooh, look at that!" What I said when I saw your card! The coloring and shading of the gnomes really grabbed me! Such a super card!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...