Background

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Crafters of Faith

 Yesterday was our reveal day for our Crafters of Faith group but I wanted to used my project for The Project Bin so I thought I would post it today.

Kelly is our hostess this month and she chose Isaiah 34:2 as our scripture for the month of October.  It reads "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you".  Kelly challenged us to create a card that shows your Deep Blue - the ocean, the sea or anything using blue as a predominant color.

I don't really have alot of ocean themed stamps so I went with the color blue as predominant.


I used several colors of blue oxide and colored heavily on my white cardstock.  I then used white embossing powder on the flowers and then did watercolor to bring out the layers of color.  I added the happy birthday in the center of the card.

Thanks Kelly for a great challenge.




Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...