Background

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Clean and Simple Funky Flowers

I have always been a fan of Clean and Simple cards.  I guess because the focus is directly on the object you have colored.  I decided to enter this card in the 2017 Card Design Superstar contest.  They have 3 categories and this card was for the Clean & Simple Genius category
For my card I pulled out one of my all time favorite floral sets from My Favorite Things called Funky Flowers
I colored the flower with my copic markers (V17, V15 & V12).  I then colored the leaves with my copic markers (YG17, YG13, YG11).  I outlined the flower and leaves with BG000 copic marker.   I then decided to use my Kind Thanks stamp for the sentiment.  I used my corner punch to cut each bottom corner and then put a navy gem in the center.  I also to a white pen to highlight the enter circle.

I loved how this card turned out and I love using my Funky flowers set.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...