Background

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today Team 1 is up in posting projects for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog.  Be sure and check out some of the other great creations from the team.  For my card today I decided to go vintage.
I stamped this adorable image "Bailey" which is a rubber stamp on watercolor paper.  I then used my zig watercolor markers to color the image.  Isn't she adorable.  To me she is so vintage.   Have you been to the Prickley Pear store recently.  Check out their inventory.  

3 comments:

Imke said...

Very elegant with the lace, the pearl swirl , the bow - a bit of vintage style your are right. Wonderful card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Donna Ellis said...

She is adorable, Tracie! I love the pretty colors and layout! hugs, de

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card and adorable image, Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...