Today is the reveal day for our Mystery Image #40. This month Carol chose our image. I must say that I really enjoyed this image.
The image is from Art Impressions and is from the Live, Love, Laugh stamp set. I found this Stampin Up paper in my stash and then found copic markers to match my background. As I get older, I appreciate the humor of birthdays.
Thanks Carol for a great challenge.
Background
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

WOW! Tracie, when I grow up, I want to be able to color like you do! FANTASTIC!!!
ReplyDelete