Background

Monday, May 15, 2017

Dueling Darlings May

The 15th of the month brings around a challenge that I am in where we have someone pick a challenge for the month.  This month Judy and Debbie selected the theme which is flowers.  Debbie selected a flower stamp from Stampin Up. 

I colored the image with my copic markers and I know it doesn't show very well but I colored 2 images and then cut the bottom part of the petal out of the flower and paper pieced it on top with a pop dot to give it some dimension.  I love flowers so of course I loved this challenge.

You can see what some of my team came up with on this challenge by clicking on the links below.

Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than Therapy
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Please check her gallery!
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry

Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! I still forget that there are 2 different groups at work here and when I first came to your blog I thought I was on the wrong day since your image doesn't match mine!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Tracie... this card is amazing. I love how you used the frilly ribbon... perfect! And your coloring. WOW! Awesome card!

Barb said...

How Pretty--I love the panels of color and how you added the ribbon!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tracie - your card is just gorgeous! It is so elegant and feminine - a perfect balance of the beautiful flower and the papers! Lovely!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW I LOVE this card. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL...so well done!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I absolutely love this card! The layout is so pretty! I did not think about using the trim down the sides of the image. Beautiful!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I just love how you used the DP and ribbon on this great layout. So creative and fun. Thanks for sharing!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...