Background

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Prickley Pear Stamps

I am so excited to start my Design Team work with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  This is such a good fit for me because I love their stamps.  If you haven't checked them out, be sure to do it because they are fabulous.  For my first day on the design team I was able to make 2 cards.
This is my first card that I made.  I used the stamps Singing Bluebirds  which I truly love.  I  find that birds and flowers are my stamps of choice.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then cut the stamped image out with one of Prickley Pear Dies called Flourish Oval - Nesting Die.  This die comes in a set of 3 which is a real bargain.  I then sponged around the edge before taking it out of the die.  It gives it that small amount of white around the edges.  I then added the butterfly and flowers that were out of the stamp set called Mini Butterflies.

This is my second card that I made.  For this card I used the lovely easter stamp called "Easter Flowers".  For this card I pulled out my zig watercolor markers and used them on water color paper.  Amazingly enough I only used 4 colors of markers.  I think that is why I like the zig watercolor markers so well.

Thanks for stopping by to see my designs.  You must check out Prickley Pear Stamps because they are such a bargain.  For instance the Mini Butterflies set has 22 images.  What a bargain.

Be sure and look at the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the other team members have designed this week.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful cards, Tracie!

Imke said...

Both cards are great, Tracie. But my favorite is the second one because of your watercoloring and the CAS layout.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh!! I love Prickly Pear Stamps!! Congrats on your new position with them. Your cards are adorable <3

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...