Background

Friday, September 25, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Today I am posting a picture of one of my favorite stamp sets released this month from Two Paper Divas.  I have a new adorable great nephew named Eli and this was the perfect card for him.  I started with brayering the top card with Marina Mist Stampin Up ink and then sponged the bottom of the card with Garden GReen from Stamp up.  I then stamped the clothesline post from the "Wanna Hang Out" stamp set which I colored with my copic markers.  I then stamped the onesies, bunny and baby toys from the "Baby Clothesline Accessories Set".  I just love these little images.  I fussy cut them out and glued them on the clothesline.

What a fun set.  Can't wait to see what is in store from Two Paper Divas for October.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute Tracie! Love the background you did. Congrats on the new nephew! Hugs, Mel

Imke said...

What a cute Baby Card, Tracie.

Unknown said...

What a fun card for your new great nephew! Great job and one more fun clothesline accessory set coming in October!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...