Background

Friday, May 29, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Well it is almost the end of the month and time for another card using my Two Paper Diva Stamp sets from May.

Continuing on with the sewing theme from last week, I decided to make another fun sewing card.  For this card I used the following stamps for this card:
Jar Topper stamp for the top of the jar,
Sew Much Fun Stamp for the sentiment, scissors and needles
Back to School Set for the ribbon (I stamped the ruler on ribbon)

Hope you enjoyed this card.  Now I am off to work on June cards.  Be sure and check back because I am thinking Halloween.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tracie- This has become one of my favorite stamp sets from Two Paper Divas. It reminds me of all the sweet creations my mom made for me as a child. Too cute! Love all your details, especially your bow!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...