Today I decided to join the fun over at Nichole Heady's Challenge Blog for Papertrey Ink. This challenge was to use two floral stamp sets to make my card. I chose PTI Rosie Posie and PTI Blooming Button Bits which are two of my favorite stamp sets from Papertrey Ink.
So join in the fun and check out some of the challenges this month over at Papertrey Ink. Always lots of un.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

Such a fresh and fun card! Love your used of patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteLovely use of the stamps to make that fun background, a very happy card!
ReplyDelete