Background

Friday, January 16, 2015

DT Day with Tracie

Can you believe that January is half over?  Wow, time is moving quickly.  I heard somewhere that we have 5 Fridays before spring.  Warm weather doesn't seem far away when you look at it that way. 

Today is my design team day at Meljens Designs.  Since Valentines day is right around the corner, I decided to use my day to make a valentine card.  I used the adorable stamp called Box of Chocolates.  I think I must of been hungry for chocolate at the time.  I am just waiting for a box of chocolates to be delivered to my door.
So be thinking of valentines day and getting those cards completed.  It will be here before you know it.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...