Background

Friday, October 10, 2014

Two Paper Divas Fall Card

Another Friday comes around and I find myself making another Fall card.  The colors are beautiful outside right now and it just gets me in the mood to make fall cards.  For my card today I chose to focus on the Two Paper Diva stamp called Autumn Word Block.
I stamped the image on craft color paper and then colored in to leaf, pumpkin and acorn with my copic markers.  I also stamped a couple pumpkins from Two Paper Divas Fall is in the Air Stamp Set.

Have some fun, think fall and check out Two Paper Divas blog.  They have some fantastic ideas and fun crafty projects.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...