Today I decided to use another Christmas Card for my Design Team entry for Meljen's Designs. I know Christmas is right around the corner and I won't have enough Christmas cards. For my card I used the adorable Cozy Winter Owl image. I used my green, red and Stardust stickles to really make the image pop.
Have you visited Meljen's Designs recently and seen Melissa's new look to her blog? It is amazing. In honor of the new shop launch, Melissa is currently having a 50% off sale for the month of September. Be sure and get your holiday images now.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Crew
It's time again for another challenge for our Creative Crew group on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanette was our hostess this month and I ha...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved