Background

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sketch Saturday

How about this?  Two posts in one day.  I have been having so much fun coloring images that I decided to do a few Sketch Challenges and make them in to birthday cards because I have alot of birthdays coming up.

Over at Sketch Saturday they have this wonderful sketch challenge.  They are also having a blog hop which you should check out because there are some fantastic cards along the way.


I pulled out some of my Doodlebug spring papers and decided to make this card bright and cheery.  It took me 3 tries on the layout of this card.  I just couldn't get the flower to look right but I just went with my favorite color and pink it is.  The image is called Flowery Gifty from Whimsy and Stars Sutdio.  She has the most adorable digital images.  I bought a few for Easter and hope to get those cards made soon.


2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Tracie. I love this sketch and love your card.

Alex H. said...

A lovely card in beautiful colours.. looks like spring :-). Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...