Background

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Debbi

Well today is my sister, Debbi's birthday.  I wish her the very best.  She is the most generous person you will ever meet.  She has a heart of gold and always put others first.  She is also my paper crafting buddy.  We have had so much fun in the crops we have been together on.  I guess it makes up for all the times she was mean to me as a kid.  LOL!!!!  Some day I will have to tell you about our cow incident. 

She is always the life of the party so I thought this card would be perfect for her. 
I decided to use the sketch above for my card design.  I used the digital stamp called "Stella - Life of the Party"  by Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  Her stamps have such personality.  You must check them out.

5 comments:

Imke said...

Perfect card, Tracie. Stella is always fun and also the sentiment. I´m sure your sis will like it.

Paola Farmers Market said...

I didnt think I was mean just a Tad bossy maybe. But the oldest gets the recognition always.

Kathy said...

So fun (and funny)! Your sister will love it. Pretty coloring and papers and a fabulous take on the SSS!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring Tracie. Love this card, and know Debbie is going to love it to.

Min said...

You can never go wrong with Stella! This is great!
We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...