Background

Monday, October 21, 2013

Prickley Pear Design Team

My creation today is another fun stamp set from Prickey Pear Rubber Stamps.  I used the image "GC0171 Midnight Choir".  Anyone who knows me, knows how well I love my kitties so this was a fun stamp for me.  I know I will be using it several more times.  I also used the Cherry Lynn Fionas Magic Window Die which I thought made a great border for the bottom.  I also used the Cherry Lynn Polynesian sails oval.
I love the bright papers in the card.  Just made the black image pop.  Check back again next week to see another great halloween creation.  Be sure and check out all the great items at Prickey Pear Rubber Stamps.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...