I have a friend who lives in Colorado and has several horses. I needed
to make her a birthday card and came up with this card. I can't believe
this is the only horse stamp I own. It is a rubber stamp made by Inkadinkadoo. I usually borrow from my sister
but I didn't thing early enough to borrow from her.
The sentiment is from PTI and the sentiment die is from Verve. I used brown embossing powder on the stamped image to make it stand out a bit.
Background
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved