Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Todays' challenge over at Twisted Tuesday is to make a tag or something with a tag on it.  The twist is to use something that makes you smile.  I loved this challenge.  It doesn't show up on the picture very well but glitter is what makes me smile.  I used it on the background and the snowflakes.  The cute little snowman is a digital from Two Paper Divas.  The digital set is called Flakey Friends.  I am really getting in to the whole digital thing.  I need more practice but storage is a breeze.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Adorable card, Tracie ! Love the colors and your layout.
I uploaded a card on my blog that is made with an recycled item from YOU

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

So cute! Love the snowflakes on this tag!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...