Background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Class Fun




I taught my class at Remember This Remember That yesterday and had a great time.  It was wonderful having alot of my supportive friends in class.  Above are the treats that I made for all my students.  I always make them a thank you for coming to class.  I included some of my dark chocolate marble bark which has toasted almonds, dried cherries, white chocolate and dark chocolate. 

Below is what I made for all my stamping buddies.  I went to Michaels and bought those $1 calendars and then personalized them for all my friends.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I even have one for myself.

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Really cool crafts Tracie. You make the cutest things always. Love the sound of the bark too! Yum!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...