Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Remember This Remember That

Today was a great day. I got to preview our new Local Scrapbooking Store. The name of the store is "Remember This Remember That" and is located in Gardner Kansas. It is just a hop and a skip from my house. The store is owned by Melissa Rodgers and her husband. Melissa is also part owner of Two Paper Divas. I was able to meet Melissa and Gayla of Two Paper Divas at the store and they are the nicest people you will ever meet.

Their store is so cute inside and they are carrying some fantastic products. I believe their opening will be the first weekend in February. For anyone local, you must check out their store.

Since they were nice enough to let me take a peek at their store, I decided to take them some goodies. I took a blueberry box that I had and decided to put some chocolate covered strawberries in them and decorate the box.
I started with wrapping the box with red ribbon and then decorating it as follows:
Large Spellbinder Scallop Circle
Red Heart Doily
White flower
My Favorite Things Mini Roses Die
Stampin Up Scallop circle punch
Chocolate covered strawberry digital image from Two Paper Divas
Friends and Chocolate Sentiment from Two Paper Divas
Embellishments

This made a fantastic package and I plan on making more. It is so much fun having a nice local Store to meet the needs of creative people.

I also decided to post a picture of some of the fun items I was able to buy at their store. My favorite Designer Paper (Stella Rose), fun felt, MFT Stamps, dies, and a new punch system. This is just the beginning of items I want to purchase. It will be fun to have somewhere to shop that is local.

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome candy box. Beautifully decorated and embellished. I'm sure they LOVED it!

Linda Palmer said...

Great photos of the new supplies. I love your strawberry box, so beautiful and I am sure they thought so to. I shopped at the store online since you use it but everything I wanted you couldn't buy. I did get some bingo cards but haven't tried to print them.
Your did a great job on decorating this beautiful box.

Kathy said...

This is adorable Tracie! I bet they love it at the store (it doesn't get better than chocolate covered strawberries)! Your box came out great, so prettily decorated. Love the pic. of your shopping haul, fun stuff. Wish I lived close to this store! And your watermark looks great, too!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is a really nice candy box. Wow, and so many new goodies to play with. Have fun !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...