Background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wonderful Day

Add Image
Today I went to Scrapbook Page and took a copics class taught by Suzanne Dean. What a wonderful class it was. Suzanne was a wonderful instructor and I learned so much. Now I just need to practice.
I also met up with Debra and Linda who were from Oklahoma and we met through Splitcoast Stampers. I have never met such warm individuals and we immediately have a great friendship. I had alot of fun showing them craft shops in the area. (For those of you that know me well, you know that I am a frequent flyer at all these shops).
I was lucky enough to have a friend in the row in front of us to take our picture.
Here is a picture of Debra getting some instruction from Suzanne. We all got individual attention which was fantastic. I came home and told my husband that I could do this every day. It was one of the best days I have had in a long time.

It is so special to meet people with the same passion you have and to form friendships around the states. Thanks to Debra and Linda for being such great friends.

I will be posting some pictures of cards throughout the week that Suzanne made that will give us all some inspiration. I realize that I need to practice, practice and practice.

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Thanks so much for the delicious Cupcakes for my Birthday. That was so sweet after all you did for us yesterday. It was such great fun meeting you and spending time with you. We just got home, a friend from here met us after class and we went out to eat and visit and catch up. I met her in 2005 when we came up here for a shoebox swap. She is a stamper too! I'm going to try to download some photos tonight if I can stay awake.

Imke said...

Hey Tracie, thanks for posting the pictures. I just saw some pic´s on Linda´s blog. It seems like you had a lot of fun.

Vickie Y said...

It is so awesome to put a "face" with a name! :) Waving HI to Tracie, Debra, and Linda! Wish I was there with you girls. Thanks for sharing the day in pictures with us.

Donelda said...

Oh what fun - sounds like you all had a fantastic day! Thanks for sharing!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...