Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Image Challenge


This is the card that I made for our September Image Challenge. The cute stamp is "In the Window Harvest" by Lockhart. I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and colored in the image and used Gamasol to blend. The leaves and acorns is a punch that interlocks. They were so much fun. The background paper is from PTI fall set which I just love. It was sent to me by my secret sister.

Be sure and check out the other cards HERE. There are some very talented people in this group.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Hi Tracie, thanks for a fun time today. I love your card and love that dp. Beautiful coloring with the pencils. Love that technique too! Great card. I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow.

Donelda said...

Love it!! Those acorns are perfect!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...