Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Name Photo


I first saw this idea on Oliva's Blog and was so impressed that I had to make one for myself. Oliva was sweet enough to share her measurements with me. I loved hers but decided I wanted to use my favorite colors and incorporate everything I enjoy (Hearts, Butterflies, SU Bird Punch and flowers). Sorry Deb I couldn't fit in an owl using the owl punch. Maybe next time. I am going to post the measurements because I hope to make more and this will help me remember the measurements.

10 " square frame
Background was cut 10 x 10 inches
Black squares are 2 7/8"
Pattern squares are 2 5/8"
The letters were cut using 2" letters (Shadow - George and Basic Shapes) using my Cricut.
Embellish to your hearts desire.

Remaining projects for 2011 - 355

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Tracie!!! I love it! You did an awesome job! My plans for next month is to make several to have on hand as gifts. Yours has inspire me to make more!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...