Well today I tried to deep clean but cat hairs still keep showing up. I did finish my nephew's fishing curtains. Got to get started on others tomorrow. Playing with my cricut today also.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...
Tracie - I should be doing other work...but couldn't help but see what you've benn up too! Love these curtains. They are really cute! The fishing accessories really make them complete.
ReplyDelete