Background

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would post my card today.

Terry was our hostess this month and she selected our theme for April will be "It's Party Time".  What a great theme.



The image we are using is Festive Balloons by Simon Says Stamps.  I thought this was a very fun image to work with.  I colored up 2 images that were cut out using the matching die.  For the front of the card I put the image on just a piece of the front folded card.  Then when you open it, you will see another image that I put on the inside using pop dots.  The designer paper is Stampin Up Pattern Party.  I found the gems in my stash and thought I would add them.


What a fun card.  Will make the perfect birthday card.  Be sure and check out and see what the rest of the team did.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Thans to Terry for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Tracie...I LOVE THIS! I really love your layout and construction of this card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is adorable! Such a fun fold and great card!

Barb said...

Tracie--this card is so cute. I love that you used two images and used a fun fold. Very Cool!

Carol W said...

Tracie, I love your card. Your coloring is wonderful. (I need lessons). The papers you chose and the fun rhinestone embellies just set the card off.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...