Background

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Creative Crew

 Today is reveal day for our Creative Crew on Splitcoaststampers.  Jeanette was our hostess this month and she came up with the theme "Birthday".  What a fun theme and we all need birthday cards.

The image is Nice One! by Penny Black.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Lots of Sentiments.
I colored the image with my copic markers and fussy cut the image out.  The papers are from DCWV and Paper Studio All Season 3.  Such a fun card to put together.

You can see what the rest of the team came up with by clicking on their name below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry


Thanks to Jeanette for a great challenge this month.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! Tracie, your card is amazing. I am always impressed with your coloring. The design of this card is also fantastic - complete with fussy cutting. CUTE!

Darlene LeTavec said...

What a sweet and fun card you've created, Tracie! I really like the oval of yellow-green DP against the dark brown DP with the candles. Very snappy looking! Great job this month!

Barb said...

This sure is cute. I really like your design as it shows off so many of the fun papers! You picked some cute colors too for the car and bear! Well Done!

Carol W said...

Tracie what a fun card. I love the papers you chose along with the layout. Your coloring like always is spot on. This is a wonderful card.

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...