Background

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Dueling Darlings 2

 The 15th of the month is here which means it is time for our Dueling Darling challenge.  Kelly decided that our theme this month would be Gotcha Day!  Which means that this is the 1 year anniversary of Kelly rescuing a kitty cat named Oliver.  He sure is a lucky cat to be adopted by Kelly's family.  It seems like just yesterday that we adopted 2 kitties from a rescue center.  Can't believe they are 15 years old now and not slowing down one bit.  

Their names are Rocky and Reggie and are usually the best of friends.  A few spats here and there but hey that is what siblings do.

For my card I am using CC Designs Cat with chickies.  I used the half circle die to cut the image out.  The papers are from S.E.I Crafts called Madeleine collection.  


Thanks to Kelly for a great challenge this month.  What a great theme.

You can see the other cards by clicking their names below.



5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is absolutely adorable! That being said, I think your two rescue cats are the stars of this blog post. They look so content!

Carol W said...

Tracie I love your card. Love the image and the layout you chose. Great job.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, Rocky and Reggie are adorable! And so is your card! Your flair for using embellishments so perfectly is shown here. Very nice.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- and your coloring and shading is always so pretty! Awww, your cats are so sweet in this pose!

Lorraine said...

What a sweet card and also a sweet picture of Rocky and Reggie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...