Background

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Challenge Your Stash

 Today's challenge for our "Challenge Your Stash" group is hosted by Maggie.  She came up with a fun challenge to use red, white and blue on our cards.  

The stamp I used is a Stampabilities House Mouse called "Show Your Colors".  I thought this would be the perfect card for a red, white and blue challenge.  I pulled out my copics and colored this sweet image.  I found a piece of scrap patriotic paper for the background.

Thanks to Maggie for a great challenge this month.


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, what a sweet House Mouse image... and your amazing coloring always is the WOW of your cards. This one is adorable!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...