Background

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Dueling Darlings

 Time for our Dueling Darlings Challenge.  Kelly is our hostess this month and our theme is "We are a rainbow!"  Each of us brings a light and color to life.  We are all an important "band" of the rainbow.  We have all been given a randomly chosen color and our challenge was to use ONLY your color to represent our band of the rainbow.  

I guess you can tell that my color is yellow.  For my card I used the following:
Paper - Sugar Pea Life Is A Carnival
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
MFT Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil
Sentiment - Pink Fresh Always Uplifting
MFT Die-namics
Gems from Horizon Group Go Create!

I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with for this challenge.  You can check them all out by clicking on their links below.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Kelly

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card and I love the butterfly!

Darlene LeTavec said...

YAY!! what a cheerful card! I just love yellow and your card is a great example of why. Pretty butterfly and a wonderful sentiment for this card. Super job as usual, Tracie!

Carol W said...

Awesome card Tracie. Love the little butterfly you used. Great job on this challenge.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous - love how you added the rays off of the rainbow. You are so creative!

Barb said...

WOWZA Tracie! Your card is stunning! I love the background and the layout is perfect. I love the butterfly that you added. Well Done!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...