Background

Monday, February 14, 2022

PIP Challenge #2207

 I am so excited for our sponsor this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinky Challenges.  Our sponsor this week is Varada Sharma which is new to us here at PIP Challenges.

                                                      

There are some amazing digital images in her etsy store.  I sure hope you check it out.  The design team was given the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set to work with.  I do love butterflies so I was trying to think of a different way to use these beautiful images.  I colored them up with my copic markers and then found some papers to coordinate with the colors.

I was needing a gift bag for a friend so I decided to decorate the front of it with the butterfly.  I cut it out and then placed it on the front of the bag.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my project this week.  Be sure and check out VaradaSharma store.


No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...