Background

Monday, September 20, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge

 Today I decided to take a little break from sewing and make a halloween card.  I noticed that Newtons Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge this week was Halloween as a theme.  I always love making halloween cards.

For my card today I used the stamp set Newton's Perfect Pumpkin stamp set.  I love this set because it has so many things to use on the set.  I used a cloud stencil for my background and a grass die for the bottom of my card.  I then stamped the bat & eek! images over the card.  I colored the images with copic markers and cut them out.  My black moon has the cobweb and spider stamp from the same stamp set.  The possibilities are endless with this set.



6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is an adorable card. The purple clouds look awesome!

Amy said...

Your card is so cute! Your purple clouds are gorgeous and your coloring is great! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Carol W said...

What a fun fun card Tracie. I love everuting about it. The dspk the coloringk the images...everything.

Indy's Designs said...

Just love purple clouds! They are perfect for a Halloween card with the orange pumpkins! So happy you shared your darling card with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

Thank you so much for your take on the challenge. Such a cute card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.

sue t. said...

So glad you stepped away from the sewing for a bit! Love your adorable card! Thanks for getting your spooky on at Inky Paws!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...