Background

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Crafters of Faith March 2019

I am a little late in posting my project for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  I always like to have my posts up first thing in the morning.
Our theme these month with Barb as our hostess is about living life to the fullest.  Our challenge was to make a creation that expresses how you live your life to the fullest or illustrates something you plan or wish for in the future.  The scripture is Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plan I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I thought about this challenge for awhile and recently attended a quilt seminar and decided that I wanted to get back to that passion in my life.  Fabric just makes me feel good and I love seeing the smiles on faces of people who receive my quilts.  

The quilt die and sentiment and both from Papertrey Ink.  A very simple design.  The paper is Petal Garden from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is gorgeous - such clean lines, beautiful quilt, and awesome color scheme!

Barb said...

I love this card--great colors! I am sure your quilts are beautiful! Thanks for joining my adventure this month!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...