Background

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith

Today is reveal day for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Liz is our hostess this month and she chose the scripture Luke 11:9 "Ask and it shall be given to you.  Seek and ye shall find.  Knock and it shall be opened onto you."  Liz challenged us to use a stamp or something that was given to us by someone.  Well I have some great friends that create with me and they are always giving me such wonderful things.

My friend Silvia gave me this adorable card stamp because she knows I have 2 cats.  I stamped the image off onto a 4 x 5 1/4" card base and colored it with my copic markers.   I had to color them to match my kitties.  The sentiment was from The Stamps of Life called fluffy cat pudgie4.  My sister gave me this set for my birthday and I thought it would be perfect for the card.

Thanks for the great challenge Liz.


2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This card is fantastic! I love the CAS layout and how fantastically colored your kitty is on it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, Oh my! This card is PURR-fect!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...