Background

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Add a little humor

Today I decided to make a card for the Impression Obsession Challenge this week.  The challenge was to add humor to your card.

For my card I decided to use my new favorite stamp set from Impression Obsession called "Baby Giraffe".  This stamp set was designed by Dina Kowal.  I had the pleasure of meeting her at a retreat in April and I am amazed at her talent.  

So how you not smile seeing this adorable giraffe?  I just love the expression on his face.

I colored the image with my copic markers and decided not to add anything but the sentiment on the card.  I didn't want to take anything away from the image.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out all the great stamps in the Impression Obsession store.
http://www.iostamps.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...