Background

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings

The 15th of the month brings us the Dueling Darling Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  This month Donna and Judy were the hostesses.  Since I am in the Dazzler group, Donna sent me a wonderful kit.
The image Donna chose was My Favorite Things Happy Hippos.  What a fun image to color.  She also included in the kit the Happy Birthday Circle Frame from MFT.  I think I am going to have to buy this because I think it is just adorable.  The paper is from the Paper Studio and then some fun embellishments that I was able to use.

Thanks Donna for a great challenge.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so creative! WOW! You used the bling by separating it and making a strip out of it. Very impressive!

:: BlueInks :: said...

So cute! I am loving that wee 'lil bird on top! The coloring is great as well as the layout.

terry serman said...

Very cute! Love that little hippo in the circle!

Carol W said...

Oh Tracy I love this card. It is so dang cute. Great use of your kit and awesome coloring....

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card! Love the cute image and the way you used all of the embellishments : ) Really love the blue gems as a border! Fun month and a great kit!

Donna said...

Tracie, I love what you did with the birthday kit. Great use of the paper and embellishments and you coloring is perfect! The kit was so much fun to put together and I am so glad you had fun with it. Sorry for my late comment! Have a great weekend.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...