I didn't want to post twice yesterday so I decided to post my card for the Unidentified Image Swap #35 today. Jody was the hostess this month and she chose an adorable hedgehog as her image. It is called Hedgehog Happiness and is a retired set from Stampin up.
I colored the image with my copic markers and decided to use my balloon punch from stampin up to add a little embellishment.
Thanks Jody for a great challenge.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Super fun card, Tracie - lovely color combo!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cute card! I love the balloons, Tracie! Awesome!
ReplyDelete