Background

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Are you enjoying your summer?  Well the theme this week over on the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog is all about summer.  When I think of summer (besides the hot sun) I think of the flowers still looking beautiful. 
So for my card today I decided to do a very simple design with two stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps store.  I started with the Small Flower cluster stamp and used yellow ink and stamped it all over the base of the card.  I then used the delphinium stamp.  I colored the flower part with a purple marker and used a green marker for the stem and stamped it over the clusters.

So this is my simple card for the day but remember that sometimes the simplest card makes the most beautiful card.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...