Background

Sunday, February 12, 2017

New Design Team

I am excited to announce that I have been selected to be on a new design team.  It is called Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.  I will start this new adventure in March.  I can't wait.  You should check out their challenges in the mean time.  They always have a sponsor who sells digital images that offer up a great prize for each challenge.  I have came across some new digital companies that I was not familiar with.  I am thrilled to be selected to be on this team.  Be watching in March for designs from me.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Congratulations Tracie!

Imke said...

Congrats Tracie - wishing lots of fun !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Vickie Y said...

Yay Tracie! Can't wait to see your creations as a PIP girl! :)

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

We are soooo excited to have you join us!! YAY!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...