Vickie was up this month and chose this adorable Retired Stampin Up image called "And Everything Nice". This image was so fun to work with. The image was stamped on Craters Companion Ultra Smooth White 100 lb cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the image with my copic markers and picked some background papers to bring out the colors in the card. I would just love to have this adorable raincoat with red pockets and trim. I sent Vickie 4 cards and will get 3 cards back from other members. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
Thanks to Vickie for a great challenge.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

WOW Tracie I love this card. I love the color combos and your coloring is absolutely wonderful...This is a great card...I hope I get one of your cards in my return pack!
ReplyDeleteThe multiple panels with DP look really good on this card. Fun!
ReplyDelete