Background

Friday, May 13, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I hope you are playing along with the Two Paper Divas Sketch Challenge they posted on Monday.  I am impressed with what everyone came up with so far.

Today I am using the same stamp set I used on Monday called "I Love the USA".
I think the background paper ( We R Memory Keepers Red White & Blue) really made this image pop.  I found this burst design on my Brother Scan n cut and just added some rhinestones for effect.  The blue border on the circle is a die from Waffle Flower called Flower Circles Inverted.  I know I am going to have fun with it.

See you next week when I am back to the bird house stamp.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great patriotic card, Tracie!

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Tracie. Love the layout! Mel

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...